Who Else Wants a Commercial Cleaning Service That’s A Leader In The Cleaning Industry and A Trusted Commercial Cleaner. Ask My Raleigh – Durham Area Customers
Commercial Cleaning Service
Affordable Commercial Cleaning Raleigh – Durham Area
For A Very Limited Time I am Offering A Interview Process Form & Commercial Cleaning Company Evaluation Form. You need the best commercial cleaning services company possible don’t you agree. Use this FREE “Interview Process Form” and “Commercial Cleaning Service Company Evaluation Form” to help make the selection process so much easier. Go back to the top of this page and enter you email address and we will send you an email with the both forms attached.
Our no hassle, fast convenient janitorial commercial cleaning service means your business will be looking good, clean, and fresh. I use professionally trained cleaners. My goal is to always get your business totally clean. Cleaned business establishments that look great, smells fresh and helps promote good business with return customers. I guarantee the cleanest look possible. First Time, Every Time! Trained cleaners clean with the most powerful cleaning procedures and systems available. Plus, we use the best and safest solutions used by any commercial cleaning service company.
I Use Green Products That Are Elderly, Children and Pet SAFE.
Earth Friendly, Green Cleaning, Organic Carpet Cleaning Products, Zero Residue Cleaning, Quick Drying, Hypo-Allergenic Cleaning Products.
Green Commercial Cleaning Service Plus…
Our cleaning company use the most advanced cleaning system, which will remove ground-in dirt and restore your offices look. Other services such as deodorizer, carpet repair, and our stain-resistant protective coating are available.
|Medical Office CleaningOur specially trained medical office cleaners have expertise in many difficult to clean materials.
We offer deodorizer services…
|Emergency and Restoration Services – Water ExtractionIf you’re in need of emergency and restoration services, We are available 24 hours, seven days a week. Call Raleigh – Durham – Cary, New York – (919) 582-7432|
|Rush Scheduling: Raleigh – Durham Commercial Cleaning Services Provides Rush Scheduling for emergencies to Medical Offices – Small Business. Guaranteed!|
|Here Is What My Customers Are Saying…|
My Cleaning Procedures:
- Equipment and Strategy – Before cleaning a commercial space, gather the proper tools: vacuum, gloves, goggles, broom, dust pan, micro fiber dust mop, damp mop & towels, trash pail, pole duster (for reaching high places), hand duster, towels, mop, wringer pail, cleaning chemicals (glass cleaner, all purpose grease cleaner, scrubbing cleanser: floor cleaner and yellow caution signs. Finally, a cleaning cart is ideal to keep all the equipment together and ready for use. Commercial cleaning service is broken into two basic categories: vacuum and dust areas, such as offices, corridors and meeting rooms and wash areas, such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Vacuum and Dust Areas – Our commercial cleaning service upon entering an area, start by dusting all the high ledges and corners with the pole duster. Keep an eye open for cobwebs, especially during the heating season. Next, dust desks, computers and baseboards. Be careful to not disturb papers and other personal items left by the day workers. Empty all trash pails. Wash counters near coffee service areas. Also, spot clean desks of any beverage drips or food spills. Finally, sweep and mop any hard floor areas. Vacuum all carpet areas. Be certain to place caution signs as needed over vacuum cords and near wet floors.
- Wash Areas – Upon entering an area, place a caution sign in the door to close off the space (if others are in the building). Then, start cleaning by dusting all the high ledges and corners with the pole duster. As with the vacuum and dusting areas, keep a sharp eye out for cobwebs. Dust non-washable items. Wash mirrors and glass items with a glass cleaner, followed by buffing with a dry cloth. Wash tile and counter tops with an all purpose cleaner. Next, scrub sinks, toilets and urinals with a sanitizing cleanser. Then wash any chrome fixtures with glass cleaner, followed by buffing with a clean, dry towel. Empty trash pails. Finally, sweep the floor before mopping.
- Cleaning chemicals – At a minimum, use “certified” products from Green Seal or Eco Logo. You can expand beyond this by using products certified by Green Guard or the EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) Partnership Program.
- Paper and trashcan liners – If you are supplying paper products and liners, you should meet or exceed the EPA’s Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines which covers the minimum post-consumer content for each product category.
- Janitorial equipment – Vacuum cleaners and carpet extraction equipment should be certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Green Label and Seal of Approval programs.
Your Commercial Cleaning Service are covered with our quality office cleaning services guarantee.
Raleigh, NC – (919) 582-7432